Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from:

Eric and all former DNSO GA members,

  Oh sure, more of the "Just do it" process method!  Not a good
or productive suggestion or recommendation, Eric.  Look at what
that method has done in the ICANNATLARPGE.ORG fiasco!

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Why delay? get it done today!

> >> We currently take the much shorter position "no WIPO-II" -- which is
> >> shared by virtually the entire GNSO, by the way.
> >
> > Thank you for bringing me up to date. I'd hope though, that the UDRP
> > review isn't left to further delay. It isn't a short position to push
> > that, but a good one, I think, nevertheless.

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard