Re: [alac-admin] Re: At-Large European Meeting

ICANN At-Large ha scritto:
Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Thomas.

The draft text is intended to help the group begin an MOU discussion (some individuals asked for an example of a memorandum of understanding).

In any case, I think it is a useful effort, but perhaps it's better if we first discuss draft texts among ourselves, then we share them with the Structures. Actually, in the conf call we had a couple of months ago, we discussed whether we wanted to use this meeting as the moment when we would draft Bylaws and MoU, or just to launch the process, and even if I initially supported the first idea, it was agreed that we'd better first have a general discussion. So I would avoid entering into MoU details, also given that I'm not sure whether all of us think that the current set of ALSes is sufficient to start incorporating the RALO.

Thanks for the agenda, we needed one.

See you all tomorrow, I am expected to land at 10am sharp, should make it in time for the meeting.

Ciao,