[alac-forum] What a freaking Racket this is!

Title: Message
What are you?  Do you monitor these transactions and in what fashion?

I have tried to register two domains that are directly related to my business and frankly not the business of Moniker.com or BuyDomains.com.  I watch them and try repeatedly to register them and wait why the sit in delete and both times it gets bought out from under me.  It takes split second for these guys to do what every they are doing to get these so quick.  Is it fair?  Do they get a list of the batch to be released?  Do they know the exact time it will be released?  Technology enabling them to buy them for whatever and try to get $5,200 from me should not be allowed.  What a freaking Racket!

Does ICANN have anything to do with this or monitoring this?

Should we contact the Department of Commerce?  Federal Trade Commission?  At what point does this become a deceptive trade practice.

Jason Corzine
Talent Concepts