[alac-forum] i do notknow if i am emailing this problem to the correct lawyers that can....

give me advise     i have my own web pages that i spent over 10 thous to do in 1997  my web site states the ownership to my company and myself   but i had a hosting company host my site only in feb of this year and just now i find out without a contract he took it upon himself to state that he is owner of my domain name when he should not be  i should be  i never signed a contract with him to do so  and my web site states the ownership anyway     well i am mad with the www.tucows.com   that allowed this man to register my domain name with him being the owner   what if he dies tommorrow  or if he has not already,, how am i able to get my web pages  hosted by another company  if he is not able to be found   i have been trying for 4 weeks to get ahold of him and he does not return calls and i am pissed off that he doesnt  i havenot done anything to offend him  and business was great up until  4 weeks ago     he does not return calls and i am still being hosted and paying for his services  but cannot get him to come out and do the other things on my computers at work i need and that is how i kept calling and calling and now i am scared  i have too much at risk  at m y web address and could hurt my business  and he hosts my dsl  at work as well as far as my estimators email addresses   i found out that he has a  pass code resgitared in his companys name and i cannot get it  to transferr my hosting company  if this man is dead  what do i do  if he is not what do i do  i have his  info and how long do i take to take action if he is alive  he is not going to get  my site and not let it go  i do not want to have to pay a lawyer to take care of all this crap  i own my web site  how can i have him put me on the registrar as well or if i cannot succeed how do i get my passcode    again i havenot signed contracts with him i do have invoices  we have paid  to him for him doing what he has done  for our company and my site is that going to be enough  i have tried to contact him  but no answer    do i get a lawyer on this asap and how can i find one to do the task  i have his phone numbers and his  open srs who is  who lookup utility query  from tucows.coms web site as to how he has registared my site  it is my sites domain registared in his companys name and not mine  it should of been that i could be on this as well incase he died   this is fishy to me   why would he not put my name on his registration as well   what can he possibly  benefit from this  other than if  i die  he owns it and i wont let that happen  so i got to get this straightened out now.    can someone contact me as to what i can do and how much this is going to cost me now   this is crap because tucows was told today by me that they are third party suit  i will approach  for on my web site it states my name and my companys names as owners   and so why did they allow this to go through without checking that bi state consulting was not the owners of this name and that i anna xenos is   i have worked my butt off to make this company work and to do everything on my site  and need this  done now  for if i ever want to sell the company i need access tothis info to transferr as well   i need someone to contact me as well  my web site is www.acropolismarble.com  and i own these pages and name  not my hosting company     please contact me as to what to do asap