Re: [At-Large] ALAC websites

Let me just express my interest in both helping with the content
management, as well a contact management piece for ALAC.

Over the last several months i've been involved in a project to help
CPSR migrate it's 6000+ membership database to a modern online
tool .  I'd be happy to bring that experience to the service of ALAC.

regards

Robert