[At-Large] ALAC websites

All,

I'm in the middle of a discussion with the Board in which I'm trying to
raise the priority of the "post-Registerfly" theme in respect to other
things that others see as more important. So I wanted to point (again)
the Board at our resolution on the matter, and...

...I realized that we have two websites, the ICANN-managed one and the
ALAC-managed one, both of which do not seem to have been updated since
December at least for what pertains to our releases, so there is no way
that I can point anyone to our resolution, except by pointing to the
wiki (which is not where you'd expect to find a final release, and where
it's hard to find things anyway).

All in all, while I am aware of the issues about hiring a content
manager, we should get this done asap - and/or we should get a
reasonable timeshare of ICANN's webmaster so that at least the official
documents approved by the ALAC get published promptly on alac.icann.org.

Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------