Re: [At-Large] ALAC websites

Vittorio,
   I thought the same thing.  As a new entrant, I can tell you it was
difficult to navigate.  I might be able to get a guy who is brilliant
(graduated high school early, finished college in 2.5 years, worked on PC's
to provide for his fatherless family in down times @ 14 years old).  He's
just a genuinely kind person and would probably be 300+/month or so. He
works at ModernBill.com in the U.S. On Eastern Time/NY Time.  Just a thought
if you think it will help.  Don't hesitate to ask.  Alternatively, if
someone has a brilliant student, that might suit needs (and budgets).

-Jude