Re: [At-Large] Rules of procedure, draft 2

Hi--speaking as ex-ALAC  I have to add that I would have had no idea
who to vote for at my first ALAC meeting. How is any new
representative supposed to make a good choice if they don't know the
players? That's why I think the sitting "old" ALAC should choose its
officers at the AGM, and chooses the liaisons a month before the AGM.
I agree with Adam. Everyone gets two years to try and make a difference.