[At-Large] Draft rules of procedure

All,

having reviewed the input that was posted about the draft rules of
procedure, this is the list of points that we need to discuss in the call:

1. Terms for positions: one or two years? (Two preferences for one)

2. Should appointments to working groups and task forces have fixed
terms as well? (Siavash)

3. Does it make sense to have minimum participation requirements for
liaisons? (Siavash)

4. Requirements for eligibility as ALAC liaisons (and/or WGs?): no
requirements (current draft) or only members or ex members that left
less than one ICANN meeting ago? (Siavash)

5. People should not be allowed to run for more than two positions at
the same time (Siavash)

6. Make changing the rules easier? (not 2/3 in favour as in the draft,
but simple majority with 2/3 quorum) (Wendy)

7. Make recalling officers before the end of their term easier? (same
proposal as above) (Wendy)

8. Shorter "no objections" period on motions (four days instead of
seven)? (Wendy)

(A couple of other points were minor and I think that we can take them
in directly, such as motions requiring a second.)

I suppose that we can go through them one by one and agree on them, so
that I can prepare a final draft.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------