From: Vittorio Bertola [mailto:vb@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:54 AM
To: Izumi AIZU
Cc: jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ALAC
Subject: Re: [At-Large] Fwd: ALAC Draft Statement :: Domain Monetization

Izumi AIZU ha scritto:
> I can try to consider these into the draft, AND it could
> be also a good method to do a poll...

Generally speaking, I don't think that polls on our website can have any
statistical relevance in reflecting the opinion of the general public,
so they might be interesting to do, but we should not take decisions
according to them...
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------