Re: [At-Large] Fwd: ALAC Draft Statement :: Domain Monetization

I'm worried we will end up in the same situation as SPAM... It will be too late to do anything meaningful...

May be the requirement that DNS/Web page should be up for each domain, should no exists. May be domain monetisation should be recognised and that you could reserve a domain under this scheme, where the DNS would say, domain reserved to, but not used... may be it would also help in checking the domain validities with mail...

Don't know, it is late, could be some real wild ideas?

Cheers