Re: Where did these headers come from?

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 11:16:11AM -0800, Rem P Roberti wrote:
Whoa. It turns out that there is a macro in my .muttrc.  Here it is:

macro index p "<display-toggle-weed> <print-message>
<display-toggle-weed> <exit>"

OK, that would be (untested, and broken in two lines for readability):

macro index p "<enter-command>set my_weed=$weed<enter><enter-command>unset weed
 <enter><print-message><enter-command>set weed=$my_weed<enter>"

I'm not sure why your macro isn't working, though. Assuming you've got weed set when the macro starts, it should be unset by the first <display-toggle-weed>, the message prints, and it should be reset by the second <display-toggle-weed>.

My suggestion, though will save and restore the setting, whatever it happens to be, whereas yours depends on it being set when you enter the macro.

Ed