Re: Where did these headers come from?

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 09:41:50AM -0800, Rem P Roberti wrote:
I installed muttprint a while back, and I'm quite satisfied with its
performance.  However, I discovered that once I print an email Mutt then
starts to include every (and I do mean every) header when an email is
viewed.  A page of headers.  It's as though the 'ignore' statement in
.muttrc is no longer active.  The only way I can fix the problem is by
closing and reopening Mutt.  Anyone know what's going on here?

Maybe your macro for muttprint unsets 'weed'? If you type ':set ?weed' before printing in a new Mutt session, what does Mutt respond with? After printing?

If mutt responds with "weed is set" before and "weed is unset" after, that's the problem, and I can think of two solutions.

Manual: use <display-toggle-weed> after printing to toggle it back. It's bound to 'h' by default.

Automatic: change your muttprint macro to save and restore the value of weed. Add "<enter-command>set my_weed=$weed<enter><enter-command>unset weed<enter>" to the beginning of the macro and "<enter-command>set weed=$my_weed<enter>" at the end. I'm guessing at the content of the macro, but that should work.

Ed