Re: No mail notification

> > This is the first time this has happened.  I just installed a new
> > mailbox for mail coming from a new list subscription.  Everthing works
> > including Procmail which places the mail in the right place.  The only
> > thing that doesn't work is that I don't get any notification of new mail
> > for this mailbox.  I checked my .muttrc, and the entries for this new
> > mailbox are correct, which is to say just the same as the entries for
> > all the other mailboxes.  Still no notifications of new mail.  Any ideas
> > on what might be wrong?  At this point all I can do is remember to check
> > in the mailbox from time to time for new mail.
> >

> How do you get new mail notification for the other mailboxes?

Whenever new mail arrives Mutt just lets me know.  I get a notification
at the bottom of the screen like this:

New mail in =gimp

If I have mail in numerous different mailboxes and I hit the "c" key I
would get a notification like this:

Open mailbox ('?' for list) =muttusers

This would, of course, tell me that I now have mail from this list.  And
I could, in this manner, cycle through all of my mailboxes that contain
new mail.  This works for all of my many mailboxes except for one...and
for the life of me I'm stumped as to why mutt won't notify me about that
one box.

--Rem