Re: experiences with offlineimap

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 01:55:49PM -0600, Kevin Beranek wrote:

> > offlineimap has its own mailing list.
>
> I'm supposedly subscribed to it but I never get any of the messages so I
> figured I probably couldn't send any emails to it.

Then, you should open a bug. I didn't try to subscribe but the website
says "you can subscribe here...". Maybe there's something wrong with the
mailing list. If it doesn't exist anymore, the website should be
updated.

> Thanks for the response.  The problems have become less frequent with
> successive versions; maybe I'll just have to follow the repo more
> closely for a while.

I hope so. Also, you can open a bug to explain your problem and ask for
a step by step proccess to know how give more relevant information.

However, you should have some time to waste that way.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht