Account switching problem

Hello list,

I got a nearly perfect mutt setup for two IMAP mailboxes. The only
little problem I have now is that I loose all folder entries on 'y'
after I've cycled through my mailboxes. Here is a little example of
what I do:

set imap_check_subscribed

unmailboxes *
(sourcing settings of mailbox 1)
<change-folder>+INBOX<enter>

Now I'm in mailbox 1 and see all my subscribed folders of mailbox 1. Perfect!

unmailboxes *
(sourcing settings of mailbox 2)
<change-folder>+INBOX<enter>

Now I'm in mailbox 2 and see all my subscribed folders of mailbox 2. Perfect!

unmailboxes *
(sourcing settings of mailbox 1)
<change-folder>+INBOX<enter>

Now that I'm back in mailbox 1 I can't see my subscribed folders anymore ;-(.
What works is to use static mailbox entries for each subfolder on each mailbox.
But that would be static behaviour and I want to use the imap_check_subscribed
feature of mutt for that.

Anyone understood my problem? ;-)
Ralf