Re: How can I intergare mutt with Gnome?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 04:23:09PM +0300, Andrey Zhidenkov wrote:
> Can I integrate mutt with Gnome? For example, when I click on e-mail
> adress in browser (firefox), I would like to open mutt with new mail
> blank.

You can simply add mutt as your preferred application for mails in the
gnome-control-center, I think.
If you can't select it directly from the menu, type mutt %s into the
field and mark the checkbox 'run in terminal'.

After that, firefox should use mutt as the default MUA and will open it
in the system's default terminal.

sigi