Re: How can I get mail from /var/mail/jatmin to my spoolfile

Thanks for the suggestions, but as far as I understand, they are all
about how I can automatically forward my local mail to a mail file
within my home directory.  This is not what I want to do, because that
would mean that the 'same' file, namely $HOME/Mail/Inbox, gets changed
differently on my different machines and then I am in trouble
synchronizing them.  The mail must sit in /var/mail/jatmin until I start
mutt on that machine and then it should be picked up and transferred to
my $HOME/INBOX file.  That way I guarantee that the INBOX file is only
changed on one machine and then synchronization is easy.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers, Josef.