Re: Delivering system mail

On 2009.01.30 08:57:47 +0000, Tolga wrote:

> Rem P Roberti yazm????:
> >On 2009.01.29 20:12:32 +0000, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> >
> >>* Rem P Roberti <remegius@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-09 18:31]:

> >>:0:
> >>* ^TO_.*root
> >>  system
> >>

> >Thanks for the response, Patrick.  I get line two, but wouldn't line three
> >of the
> >recipe have to read $HOME/Mail/system/?
> >
> >Rem
> >
> Add MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail at the beginning of your .procmailrc and amend
> the recipe Patrick gave to
>
> :0:
> * ^TO_.*root
>  system/

Ok...I guess we are a bit too far afield for this list.  Perhaps I
should take the issue to the procmail list.  Suffice to say that so
far nothing has worked.  As I indicated earlier root's mail is being
forwarded to user, so I know that isn't the problem.  The above recipe
failed to put last night's system mail into ~/Mail/system.  I went back
and checked my .muttrc to make sure that "system" was listed as a
mailbox, and it is.  Nevertheless, this morning I was greeted with
ubiquitous "you have mail" at user's command prompt.

Rem