Re: Delivering system mail

Rem P Roberti yazmış:
On 2009.01.29 20:12:32 +0000, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Rem P Roberti <remegius@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-09 18:31]:
I have a mailbox (~/Mail/system) to which I would like my system mail to
be placed.  I haven't been able to figure out how to accomplish that.  I
have correctly configured /etc/aliases so that root's mail is delivered
to user, but I don't seem to be able to come up with a procmail recipe
that will do the trick.  Any help would be appreciated.
:0:
* ^TO_.*root
  system

Thanks for the response, Patrick.  I get line two, but wouldn't line three of
the
recipe have to read $HOME/Mail/system/?

Rem
Add MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail at the beginning of your .procmailrc and amend the recipe Patrick gave to

:0:
* ^TO_.*root
 system/

--
A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.