Re: Index_format - show expired

Thanks for your help, but i know the page of Gary Johnson. My question
is, if there is a possibility to show the expire-date at the index
(index_format).

Sorry about the encrypted signature, but iam working at a university and
this is my standard to send mails. So now without signature.

Toni

Patrick Shanahan schrieb am Mo, 26.01.09 08:45:
> * Anton Achatz <anton.achatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-26-09 01:21]:
> > Hi,
> > I'm using the mutt-utils (mutt-expires-editor) to set an expire date in
> > the mail. Is it possible to show this date in the index?
>
> a quick search of the fine manual yealds:
>    ~E pattern will match expired messages
>
> and a quick search of google yealds:
>   Gary Johnson's Mutt Page
> which provides usage examples
>
> ?? The content of your post was so important and critical so as to
> require a 6.2K encrypted signature?  Bah!  The sig was six times the
> message content.
> --
> Patrick Shanahan         Plainfield, Indiana, USA        HOG # US1244711
> http://wahoo.no-ip.org     Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
> Registered Linux User #207535                    @ http://counter.li.org

 Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften - Fachhochschule Deggendorf
 Edlmairstr. 6 + 8
 94469 Deggendorf
 Tel.: 0991/3615-240
 Fax : 0991/3615-297