Re: mutt and plaintext passwords : muttrc encryption ?

On 29 Jul 2008 14:14 -0500, by dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx (David Champion):
> I was going to suggest this approach as well, although I'd have proposed
> "openssl enc" instead of gpg, I guess.  Not much call for an asymmetric
> cipher here, especially as the point is to store secret data on a

Off topic, but have a look at gpg's -c option.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *