Re: User's inbox

On Mon 14.Jul'08 at 15:38:32 +0200, Christian Brabandt wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Rem P Roberti wrote:
Mairix to do indexing and searching of email, and Mairix, to the best of my knowledge, will not index a file. So I guess I'm asking why I can't

No, mairix can index mbox files, it can even index bz2 and gzip compressed mbox files.

A bit unrelated, but the only problem I have with mairix is that the
resulting mailboxes must be read-only. For example, my favorite query is
the search for messages across mailboxes that are flagged, reply to
each, and unflag them. Unfortunately, I can't do this with mutt and need
to use Apple Mail instead :(