browse mailboxes order

Hi mutt-users,

To go from folder to folder with new messages, one must hit the c key.
Now let's say that folder A contains a message I want to read later on
but I want it to keep the N flag. Now, when I hit c, I go in A and then
hit c right after to go to B. I read B messages and when finished, I hit
c and I go straigh back to A folder which is not what I want, I want to
go to the next folder with unread messages and so on until all
messages are read. But each time I hit c I go back to folder A and so
I'm obliged to hit c a useless number of times to browse my messages.
You still follow me ?

How could I change this behaviour ? For info, I'm using maildir boxes.

Thank you and best regards,
Steve