Re: MTA and fcc-hook

El  0, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> How do you want archive this from mutt?

> exim, postfix or courier, even ssmtp or msmtp can not change the
> SMTP-Relay on the fly.  This is a config option from the MTA.

I was thinking of a macro wich reconfigured and restarted exim or whatever
MTA. But I didn't try. Though it would be actually a mutt action, just a
trigger. Or having differente "profiles" or MTA versions and using a
folder-hook with every mailbox/MTA. I am now getting familiar with mutt but i
didn't see this
options implemented. That's why i asked about it. Thank you for clarifying this
points. :)