Re: attachment viewing and mailcap query

Thanks for that.

I did keep both lines/entries in the mailcap file, only now i have swapped them
around, like so:

application/msword; view_attachment %s "-" '/Applications/Microsoft\ Office\
2004/Microsoft\ Word'
application/msword; antiword %s | less; copiousoutput; needsterminal

This does now allow me to first view the document in the pager form, but also
allows me to open the attachment using the word program when pressing the "v"
key.

I've just been doing this over the weekend and so far have only been
experimenting with the documents i have. I'm sure i'll come across problems
when i receive different file types.

from what the snippet i've shown you, does it look as though i'm doing it
correctly? I'm afraid it's been a lot of trial and error so far.

Jamie