attachment viewing and mailcap query

Hi -

I've read so many websites and the manuals to set up attachment viewing from
mutt. I've got a .mutt/auto_view file and a .mutt/mailcap file with appropriate
entries in it.

The main problem i'm having is with ms applications - word is the one i've
tried so far.

I got around this by putting the following in my .mutt/mailcap file:

application/msword; view_attachment %s "-" '/Applications/Microsoft\ Office\
2004/Microsoft\ Word'

and have a 'view_attachment' script in /usr/local/bin. This worked ok, but when
opening mail with a word document attached, i kept getting an error-message
saying:

"mailcap entry application/msword not found". This frustrated me and i thought
my configuration must be wrong.

I was able to open the attachment by pressing the 'v' key to view, and
selecting the attachment which then opened it with the msword program. I was
still bothered by the mailcap entry error i was getting.

I then installed antiword and added the following entry into my .mutt/mailcap
file:

"application/msword; antiword %s | more; copiousoutput; needsterminal"

This does allow me to view the attachment contents, but can't open the
attachment with the word program. I would like to do both, this is where i'm
having problems. Perhaps my set up is wrong?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jamie