Re: Send Later

> As I understand, ssmtp does not support message queuing,
> which is possible in other mta's, but if there is any
> workaround to this (before I explore any other mta), would
> like to know it.

Check the archives, possible several years back.  People have posted
scripts for this too. :)

Basically you set $sendmail to a script that appends your outbound
message to a folder (mbox or maildir, your call) and returns.  You can
have a cron job, an external script, or a macro that splits this folder
(using formail, if mbox, or basic looping structures if maildir) and
sends each message into ssmtp one by one.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago
 "Polka music needs to prevail."   John Ziobrowski, Polka America Corporation