Send Later

I know this is not specific to mutt per se, and more to do
with my MTA, but anyways I will ask it.

I use mutt + fetchmail + procmail + ssmtp. No issues, works
great. But just one feature I want to get going. I would
like to send my replies or new messages later (all once,
but they should get queued in a folder (mailbox), which I
should be able to review once, before sending them all in
one shot. (Something similar to Kmail - send later).

As I understand, ssmtp does not support message queuing,
which is possible in other mta's, but if there is any
workaround to this (before I explore any other mta), would
like to know it.

Regards, Anand

--
  __      _             The Lotus 78 (John Players Special)
 [  ]_.--'_'----._      Notice the greater rake on the main bodywork