Re: pgp_autosign=ask-no

On 10/03/07 00:03, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
[snip]
> >However, if I set it to "ask" it does not ask me if I want to verify
> >signature.
> >How does it work?
>
> Heh, the documentation is a little misleading there. That variable is
> a quadoption, which means it has four valid values: "yes", "no",
> "ask-yes", and "ask-no". If you set it to "ask", it won't understand
> what you mean (and should probably print an error message when you
> start mutt... but chances are the error disappears too quickly for you
> to read it).
>
> ~Kyle
> --
> Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
>                                                  -- George Bernard Shaw

Thanks Kyle again, yes it works as you explained.

One more thing, when I was going through gpg.rc enclosed with distribution
it listed this entry, but it was commented out:
# fetch keys
# set pgp_getkeys_command="pkspxycwrap %r"

but when I enable it I got:

Fetching PGP key...sh: pkspxycwrap: command not found
set pgp_getkeys_command="pkspxycwrap %r"

What is this?

--
#Joseph