Re: Colors and... nano or native pager??

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 01:14:59PM -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2007-09-16, promulgato@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > (what's "HTH?")
>
> Hope That Helps or Hope This Helps.

Yes, very much, thanks. You guys have been very much helpful...

What I still would like to know is, do I have to accept using
nano (as Mutt's email editor) in black & white, or is it possible
to make nano display the same colors (as mutt displays based
on the .muttrc configuration file?)

I built nano 2.0.6 configured with color and .nanorc (the nano
configuration file) enabled. Can some of you who are using the
nano editor with colors kindly let me know how to do it, or where
to learn more about it? The nano manual and instructions for
the .nanorc don't seem to help at all...

Franz