Re: mutt configuration: problem with getting mail

Another problem: when i again open my account in webmail, all of the latest of
the 582 mails which were unread are shown as 'read' after i had tried to receive
them in mutt. But as i said, i can't find them in my mutt inbox.

Arvind

believed to be clean.