Re: Mutt with Screen - problems with colors

On 05.09.2007 (15:37), Gary Johnson wrote:

> I had a similar problem for a while when I was getting my 16-color
> xterm up and running on a number of systems.  I think the solution
> should be applicable to your case as well, with modifications to
> suit.  Here are the notes I took at the time.
[snip]

Thank you for your reply. I'll keep it and try it out if I end up
needing it. In the end, I found out that if I change the entry in both
.screenrc and .zshrc to

term screen-256color-s

it works. Apparently it works even if I'm not running screen too. Some
day I'll have to sit down calmly with a manual for terminfo... Right
now, I'm just tired of all those escape strings...

Eyolf

--
A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like
Cheetah.