Re: changing the subject line of a thread

Hi,

* martin f krafft [07-08-28 15:14:21 +0200] wrote:
An alternative would have of course been to set $editor to the
sed -i command, but I could not get this working. Even setting
editor="sed -i -e '/./d'" just got me "message not modified".

This is fixed in tip already. The problem is that mutt lets tools edit tempfiles rather than real message files in a Maildir and detects changes by a mtime change to copy it back. However, sed -i is simply too fast for the old code.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!