Integration with Wyrd/remind

I'm currently trying out wyrd/remind as a calendaring tool, and it
looks promising. Just wondering, then, if anyone has figured out a way
to integrate it with mutt. I'm thinking of a key-binding to insert the
text of a mail message as the MSG part of a REM line, perhaps with a
dialog first to choose the date, etc. It's not rocket
science, I know, and I believe that even I with my limited scripting
skills might be able to figure something out, but if it has already
been done, I'd rather spend that extra time on something else.

Eyolf

--
   Sometimes it seems things go by too quickly. We are so busy watching out for
what's just ahead of us that we don't take the time to enjoy where we are.