Re: Base64 problem.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 05:31:27PM -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> I have a strange problem that may or may not be mutt's fault.  It's
> only showing up in mutt so far however...
>
> I have an email message:
>
>   http://www.bludgeon.org/~rayvd/badmsg.txt

Without wishing to muddy the waters too much here, there is a lot of discussion
going on over at the spamassassin list about .pdf spam. Are you sure that this
really is a legitimate message from a known contact?

> The odd thing is this message displays fine in Outlook and Thunderbird
> both.

Oh.. Sorry, didn't read that bit until I was just about to hit the send button.
Still, my question may still be valid...

Best regards

M.