Re: How to organize mail in folders?

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 12:25:04 PM +0200, Louis-David Mitterrand
(vindex+lists-mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Here is a mail strategy I refined over 10 years and that serves me well:

> - mail BCC'd to me is procmail'd in a ~/Maildir/.BCC folder, as are
>   replies to my mailing list posts
> (procmail recipes available on request)

Louis,

yes, I'm really interested in your all procmail recipes, especially
the one above (I'm trying to do the same thing myself). Configuration
files for mutt and server side anti-spam are also welcome, if you can
share them.

Thank you in advance,
                        Marco
--
The one book on software and digital technology that no parent
can ignore:                            http://digifreedom.net/