Re: Q: View as Windows-1252?

Thanks to Kyle's suggestions, I've now got

| set assumed_charset=iso-8859-1:windows-1252

in my muttrc file.  However, it does not help for a message with the
following headers:

Note that it does not indicate a charset.  When I do Ctrl-E on this
message, the prompt says "charset=us-ascii".  Editing that to
"charset=windows-1252" does the trick -- Mutt now shows umlauts as such
instead of as question marks.

tia,
Kai