lbdb and m_muttalias usage issue

Hi,

I've installed and configured lbdb-0.35.1 on my SPARC/Solaris 8 system
and am not having any luck querying my mutt alias files.

When I execute lbdbq, it always returns "no matches".

I validated (via 'set -x') that m_muttalias is being called, and that my
MUTTALIAS_FILES are being grep'd.  But apparently nothing is
returned--even though there should be matches.  My alias entries
are of the following format:

alias aliasname "First Last" <user@xxxxxxxxxx>

Anyone have any debug hints as to why lbdbq may not be working?  If not,
I guess I'll delve into m_muttalias's regexs.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mun