Re: bug in crypt-gpgme.c and GPGME backend failure

Hi Christoph,

> b) gpgme always returns a "file not found" error, but I have no clue which
> file it is looking for.

Do you have gpg-agent installed and running correctly? I've had error
messages with no helping content before installing gpg-agent.

> +CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_PGP  +CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_SMIME
> +CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME

Why do you have the other crypt backends still compiled in? I have
configured mutt with GPGME backend only and it works fine (despite of minor
bugs ;))

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0