Re: Change into an mbox - like chdir

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 05:07:46PM +0100, David Woodfall wrote:

> Yes I want to make a macro that will open a mbox and mark all posts as
> read. At them moment I have a macro that marks all post read but needs you
> to manually enter the mbox.

Well, the command is called "change-folder", but you used the term "cd
into", that is "change-directory".  And to Mutt users, a folder is
distinct from a directory...

Does this work?  It is untested:

macro index X '<change-folder>/tmp/foo<enter>'

Instead of X, put the desired key, and instead of /tmp/foo, put the name
of the folder.

Kai