Re: Mutt or muttng?

=- Eyolf Oestrem wrote on Wed 27.Jun'07 at 22:22:39 +0200 -=

> a designated trash folder,
> a reminder for forgotten attachments;

There are macro solutions on the wiki.

> an option to reply to the list and not the original sender;

use "lists" + "subscribe" with list-reply for lists, set reply-to
and mailfollowup-to to interactively ask you whether to use those or
not (to reply to sender in From).

> a max line length

Not sure what this is, but "fmt" and shell wrappers or
external editor config certainly can do whatever it is.

> And, perhaps more importantly: are there good reasons why I should
> use mutt and not muttng?

You should better ask muttng folks why you should use it.