Re: read/unread message output in folder_format?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 07:34:02AM -0400, Glen Barber wrote:
> I have a status_format set, but it is only showing Total: New: Read:
> messages when I have that particular folder open.

I misunderstood. You want the number of messages to show up in the folder view?
This is not possible I think.

If you need this, you should see the mutt-sidebar patch. The sidebar displays
all the mail boxes with the number of messages in them and the number of new
messages in brackets.

--
Regards,
Ajeet