Re: read/unread message output in folder_format?

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Glen Barber wrote:

Hi folks.

I have finally put together a folder (mailbox) setup that I like, however, it
is missing one feature.  In the main view, I would like to see how many
messages are read/unread, similar to the %e/%E (for threads) in index_format,
or even %C (pager_format).  Anyone have any ideas how I can do this?
--
Glen Barber

I never saw a response to this question and I'm guessing the answer is no. Google didn't give me much hope. Will someone confirm this. Thanks

Todd