crypt-hook doesn't do what I expect

Hi everyone,

I want to send an encrypted mail to someone I have two public gpg keys from.
By default mutt (crypt backend gpgme, no classic pgp) shows me a list of all
subkeys of the two public keys and I have to choose everytime. Since I
always choose the same key I want mutt to use it without questioning for it.
I searched the docu and found "crypt-hook pattern keyid". So I added the
following line to my config:

crypt-hook "~C post@xxxxxxxxxxx" 0xCC8710D0

This doesn't do what I want. The list with keys to choose from still
appears. Where's my fault?

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0