Re: gpg: encrypt with more than one key

> As an irritating workaround, you can create a "mailing list" gpg key
> that everyone on the list has the secret key for.

If you already throw away the security which is introduced by public key
method, why then use GPG? ;-) I think it would be easiest to use "To:", "Cc:"
and "Reply to all" to reach the goal or wait for (or contribute to) a mail
client which
can handle this problem. I assume distributing secret keys is no good idea.

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0