Authentication failure

Dear all,

I have an authentication problem through ssmtp

I have the line

set sendmail="/usr/sbin/ssmtp -auuser -appass -amLOGIN"

In my .mutrc file, my settings seem to work fine to get emails without
problems. But when trying to send e-mails I get an

ssmtp: Authorization failed (535 5.7.0 Error: authentication failed:
authentication failure)

I think my settings for sendmail are not correct.

Can someone comment on this for me? Or do I have to provide more details
on the problem(I do not know what to provide by now though)

Best regards,

Umut