Re: Backspace key

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 03:54:36PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Besides all the useful comments from the others on this list, i had the
> same problem some time ago. I don't recall exactly how i fixed it, but
> it had to do with the TERM= environment variable as well.

Well that seems to be true in my case as well. Mutt doesn't seem to like
having $TERM set to any of the xterm ones. Setting it to 'linux' works
fine though. So what would be the best way to set this as default for
xterm? And would this be likely to break other stuff?

Adam Gray
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can't act.  Slightly bald.  Also dances.
                -- RKO executive, reacting to Fred Astaire's screen test.
                   Cerf/Navasky, "The Experts Speak"