Re: Backspace key

Quoting Adam Gray (adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> The backspace key does not seem to be working anywhere in mutt.

Besides all the useful comments from the others on this list, i had the
same problem some time ago. I don't recall exactly how i fixed it, but
it had to do with the TERM= environment variable as well.

Especially the combination xterm & ssh & screen would break, but now
it has been ok for ages for me.

-Sndr.