Re: No new email in certain folder?!

* Joel Esler <joel.esler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 2007-06-05 23:27:06 Tue:
> On Jun 5, 2007, at 11:14 PM, David Haguenauer wrote:
> >* Joel Esler <joel.esler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 2007-06-05 23:03:11 Tue:
> >>Or you can use a procmail recipe to mark the email as read upon
> >>insertion into the mailbox.
> >How? That would definitely be nice, but I did not notice that procmail
> >had the ability to deliver mail read (not to Maildir, at least).
> There are several ways to do it.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?&rls=en&q=maildir+procmail+%22mark+as+read%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Thanks. At first I was worried that there could be a race condition, but
since `mv' is atomic, and moving from new to cur adding info to the
filename is a correct Maildir operation, everything should be fine.

* Dave Patterson <sdpatt2@xxxxxxxxx>, 2007-06-06 12:52:06 Wed:
> * David Haguenauer <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-06-05 23:14:40 -0400]:
> > How?
> :0
> {
>   foldername=trash/spam
>
> :0c
>   .$foldername/ # stores in .$foldername/new/
>
> :0
> * LASTFOLDER ?? /\/[^/]+$
>     { tail=$MATCH }
>
>     TRAP="mv $LASTFOLDER .$foldername/cur/$tail:2,S"
>
>     HOST
> }

Thanks to you too. What is the last line for (`HOST')? Although I
guess we're getting slightly off-topic now.

--
David Haguenauer